I had a math exam during this week.
I did not encounter much difficulty in the course material for the week. The proof solving-techniques re pretty straight forward. It just requires practice to get better at it.
As for Big-O notation it seems alright to understand right now, but I think I will need to read up a few extra articles on Wikipedia and Google to review how it works. The concept was explained quickly in CSC 108, but was not focussed as much- probably because it is an introductory course for teaching fundamental programming concepts for beginners. The in-class examples in CSC 165 make so much more sense in explaining the Big-O notation, because its application is shown based on code which is a lot more easier than just explaining it without using a clear model as they did in CSC 108, then again it was an introductory course...
In short, not much problems were encountered during the week...
No comments:
Post a Comment